I drunk texted the guy I like, what do I do now?

alright I really like this guy, and I kind of think he MIGHT like me back, trying not to get my hopes up though, he isn't the type of guy who likes people or dates people really. he doesn't like when I drink, not exactly sure why, he doesn't tell me, but I think its a bit of these two things, I either annoy him or he wants to hook up with me but he can't because he doesn't take advantage of girls when their drunk. anyway we were supposed to hang out last night but when I texted him to hang out he was giving me one word answers, then when I kept bugging him and saying weird sh*t (I wasn't typing really messed up though so I don't know how he knew, or maybe he didn't know and was just annoyed at me anyway?) he started saying "shutup" to everything I said, then when I asked him why he was being a d*** he ignored my texts. this morning I also texted him saying sorry and he ignored that as well. :( what should I do? what do you think he's thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• He either isn't keen on hanging out with you or is trying to make you desperate by playing silly mind games with you. I've seen guys do stuff like that to female friends of mine and I've also seen guy friends doing it to girls. My advice would be to wait a few days and then see if he's interested in meeting up. But be specific eg propose an actual date/time/location maybe even just a casual thing were you are both going with other friends. If he says his busy but likes the idea get him to propose an alternate date. Its all about putting the ball on his side of the court so to speak. If he still acts strange just ignore him and if he is actually interested he will contact you. Just keep a clear head about it and don't get drawn into playing silly mind games.

What Guys Said 1

• Let it be a while before you start talking to him again.

• alright, but what do I say when I do? and why?

What Girls Said 1

• Explain to him that you were drunk and I'm not too sure hat he be thinking