How long did it take?

For you to get your first kiss? I STILL haven't gotten mine yet...and I just wanted to know when you got yours. Like what grade you where in or how old you where and what not. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• ashamed to admit it, but I'm a senior in high school and still haven't got mine yet.

What Guys Said 2

• It was my senior year in high school and I was 17 years old, I'm 19 years old now and I have kissed dozens of girls, don't worry bought it, high school means nothing

• I did the kissing when I was 17, and nearing my senior year. But don't worry, you'll get in when the time is right.

What Girls Said 2

• My first REAL kiss, I was 16. Little FYI...not all guys kiss the "normal" way which is usually a peck on the lips or french kissing. I've had like a couple of guys who used no tongue at all which was so weird, but not the first guy. I'm like a serial kisser though! haha

• A tad embarrasing but I still have virgin lips and I'm 18 (19 in less than three months) and in college. However, and I may be old fashioned in saying this but, I want to share it with the right person.