My ex boyfriend wants to get back together but I have a boyfriend, what should I do.

I still have feelings for my ex but I also have feelings for my new boyfriend. my new boyfriend an I been dating for 5 months. an I dated my ex for 7 months.we never been on and off.

Most Helpful Guy

• i have the same situation with my ex, but she has a new boyfriend. I thought she was single that's why I asked her out again but then she told me that she has another boyfriend, she asked me why am I asking her out since she has a boyfriend, I didn't know she had another boyfriend. But I told her that I love her I can't stop thinking about her. But she really likes this guy, she doesn't love him, so what I can tell you is this. If you two didn't have problems get back together, but only if he still has feelings for you. Tell your boyfriend the situation and ask him if you can still be friends.

What Guys Said 2

• on and off relationships are the worst thing ever. If you start now you may find yourself devorced 15 years later with 3 kids and nothing to your name.

As DRE said "An ex is an ex for a reason"

• An ex is an ex for a reason, If you want learn the hardway

What Girls Said 5

• Hunny, I made the mistake of taking back my ex and soon came to realize WHY I left him and why he was an ex. stay with your boyfriend you have now, it'll be better in the long run.

• Never take back an ex. The same issues you had in your relationship will be brought up again and it will become a cycle. Stay with the new guy.

• Maybe you should think about the reason you broke up in the first place. Would it happen again? Don't waste a guy who could really be something special :)

• I would stick with the one you have now, on again off again is not a good idea to go back to.

• “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, then you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.” - Johnny Depp