My ex rudely texted me to stop talking about him? I did nothing!!!!

Ok so a few days ago I blocked my ex on fb because I couldn't stand getting hurt anymore. He was trying to get with my friend and she said to him that she knew that he was a player. (which he is) and she told him that she heard things about him but she didn't say who. So he randomly assumed it was me when I Haven't talked to him in about two months. He thinks I'm talking about him because of the solid fact that I blocked him.i blocked him to help myself and everyone took it the wrong way. So today I get a text from him saying to cut it out and stop talking about him. I replied with huh? And he said I was talking about him and basically told me to knock it off. I'm so confused and I need help? Why did he text me like that and just assume it was me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Paranoia will destroy ya, and he's got a nice case of it.

He's just using his angst over the breakup to project on you. Don't take it to heart, and do not make it a public affair that it's hurt your feelings. Teens gossip. Boys jump to conclusions. If you're not spreading dirt, then don't feel hurt about it. You guys broke up for a reason, and obviously it was his bad attitude.

Tell him if he bothers you again to ask one of the other girls he's fracked over if they're the one, and leave you alone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• there must be some misunderstandings between you and your ex.clear it up and no more contact with him.

• i feel like he assumed it was you because you blocked him and he thought you had something bad to say about him because you were angry or something. be honest and tell him you didn't say anything, and if he continues to think it was you just ignore him

• Clear up whatever was said just make it clear what the other people said and that you sisad nothing about him or just ignore him he's an ex for a reason.