She Won't Date Me Because I've Never Had Sex. What To Do?

I'll get right to the point. There is this girl that I'm interested in, but I don't think she would date me because I've never had sex. She mentioned something about her possibly being my first if we dated and not liking the pressure that comes with that. How do I make myself seem more sexually desirable to this woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny how women want non-virgins because they feel like there is too much pressure in pleasing them, and men want virgins so that there is nothing to compare them to...

Anyway, you're assuming. If you like her, and she likes you, virginity really shouldn't be an issue. If it ever comes up let her know that just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you're incompetent, and that with a bit of practice and patience you'd become a pro. Virginity doesn't matter either way - it's about someone's willingness to learn their partners body and how to please them as well as receive pleasure.

What Girls Said 10

• "but I don't /think/ she would date me"

That is your first error; you will never know until you confront her. Making assumptions will harm you someday.

And error two: If she won't date you merely because you are a virgin, she is not worth pursuing. Focusing on your sexual status is not the basis of a strong relationship; it should be a red flag always, especially if you are looking for someone to eventually marry.

Be cautious, and use the head on your shoulders.

• "but I don't THINK she would date me" - don't assume. Talk to her.

• I think if she really likes you for who are then she won't care the circumstances that come along with dating you.Sex isn't the main priority you need to have when dating a person ,if you both have the same chemistry ,when the moment comes you guys will have beautiful sex .

• You don't know for sure.

If it IS true, one of her requirements may be sexual experience. She can have preferences just like anyone else.

• It's a non-issue. I mean if she won't date you just because of that, she's a shallow person and you're bettter off not associating with her

• hehe I completely don't understand her , is she crazy?:D

But if that's so big issue , you can go to prostitute, or sleep with any girl , and then tell her that you did it , and now she can date you.

• forget her!

• girls DO NOT CARE! they will still date you. stop over thinking and worrying about it. be honest and upfront with her.

• Honestly you'll never know unless you ask her. personally it wouldn't matter to me if a guy was a virgin, but sex is big to me in a relationship so I don't think id date anyone wanting to wait until marriage tho

• well everyone has preferences and there's not much you can do

What Guys Said 7

• Bro, just tell her there's no pressure. if you want her to be your first, tell her. And if you are really comfortable with and like each other, there won't be any pressure anyways. if she still won't consider it, then you just need to move on and find someone who will. its not that serious.

• Just be comfortable with who you are. Research on techniques if you want. Tell her that you want her to be your naughty instructor. Maybe, you can tell her that you want to try things that will please her that won't involve your penis.

• assumtions leads to failure, talk to her be friends with her, make her feel safe and also for her to trust you, trust is the most important thing

• dont have tol.

she is a bitch . go find another girl

• go have sex. get herpes and come back to her and give her the herpes. revenge bitch!

• she is a bitch then

• if its meant to be its meant to be

if its not meant to be its not meant to be