Are there still men in the 21st century who want a traditional woman?

It's not like I can't have fun, be spontaneous and go crazy, but in relationships I'm quite conservative. I look up to my boyfriend and do anything to make him happy and just be there for him. I like to cook, clean and also care way more about family than career. even though I got my bachelor now I don't really want to get anwhere high in an entreprise, I'd rather have kids already..

and I'm generally a happy, kind of innocent and childlike person and don't judge anyone. and I get scared easily lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way :) ! nice to know there are others out there ha ha.

What Guys Said 4

• There are still men who want a traditional woman. It's one of the reasons that western men look for wives from countries in the far east, because they are generally more traditional, and happy to accept a traditional role in a marriage.

• really? I didn't know that...

• Funny you should mention that. My dad is 54 years old and he even recently started talking to a woman on video chat every night from the Philippines. He got started doing that because a lot of the other guys his age in this new town he lives in have done it and are now married to the woman.

• Your father is not alone. It may be a generational thing.

• There are many.

• Yeah of course.

• A lot of them do actually.

• i never seem to meet them then :-/

• That would like a traditional woman? Really?

I feel like many of them would be completely okay with it, especially after you have kids.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep.. what's there not to like, especially when you've got a bach and can get a nice job? Maybe just the scared easily part. :p

• well that's the thing. most jobs I'd like to do are not really bachelor level. and in general I'd prefer to look after my family than have a nice job

• Yeah, to me that was just a bonus. :p