Do you girls like musicians ?

simple question

do you like musicians ? and what's you favorite kind (guitarists , pianists , drummers ...ect)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I've always had a penchant for bassists.

Don't as me why - I don't know - just have.

What Girls Said 12

• Out of the seven I've dated, five have had musical talent. I love musicians for some reason. My current boyfriend, the only one I've ever fallen in love with, was the lead singer and guitar player in a grunge band. The band broke up, but I thought he was the coolest. *sigh*

• I love a guitarist, especially a guy who can play a bass. I also like a guy who plays the saxophone.

• Yes, either bassists or guitarists.

• guitarists, bassists, drummers... awesome... um cllarinet , tuba, etc .. not so much

• Guitarists <3

Guitarist AND he can sing <3<3<3

• Yeah it's attractive..talent is attractive

Pianists..and good singers..are oh so attractive

• I like drummers or bassists it's like the beast of the band plus bass rifts are super sexy

• Yes, but not for the long haul. Just like you guys like strippers, maybe not the same comparison, but you get my drift. They are hot, but you would not want to settle down with them forever. Who wants to move around, put up with groupies, etc.?

Guitarists & singers.

• yessss! super awesome trait for a guy to have ;) my fav kind would be electric guitar or drummers :) it's so hot how smart musicians are :)

• Yes, well established musicians who have worked hard to get where they are are incredibly attractive. I love amazing trumpeters. I'm a trumpeter myself so I know how much work you have to put in to be a good player.

• yes, my boyfriend is a lead guitarist and and a vocalist way back in college :))

• i don't like loveee them like that's the only type of guy I would date but I do like music and if my boyfriend can play the guitar or piano that is just something extra I would really enjoy and if he can sing I would like that too but its not one of my things I need to have in a relationship since I can't sing or play an instrument unless you count a recorder we had to play in 6th grade music class aha.

What Guys Said 0