Would you think less of a girl if you went far with her on the first date?

Went out with this guy last night and we were just getting to know each other and what not. I only wanted to take it as far as making out with him, but in the heat of the moment I got on top of him and he ended up fingering me. He texting me good morning and how he wants to see me again, and we are still talking right now.

So guys would you think less of a girl if you went beyond kissing on the first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy.

Personally I respect women more and I can be friends with them easier if they let me sleep with them sooner.

Then again I usually have a hard time with women.

Here's how to look at it:

If he doesn't have a lot of "success" with women, sleeping with him sooner will get you more points

If he sleeps around a lot, then making him wait for it (as long as you don't have a guy on the side) will get you more points.

Then again if he sleeps around a lot, he's probably attractive and knows how to push a woman's buttons, which means it will be harder to keep him at bay. If he doesn't get laid a lot, then he's probably unattractive and only turned you on accidentally.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't. The whole waiting period before anything sexual is stupid. We are not buying a gun here, just having some sexy time.

• No I won't think so

• No. Then I am too open minded.

• No I don't.

• Probably, but I'm not a hypocrite. I wouldn't have done it in the first place. It will depend on that guy.

What Girls Said 0