This is a serious question here, that a lot of people don't ask themselves...and you wonder why people have such problems in dating. :-X
Honestly answering this ? would help people immensely in this minefield known as "dating".
Please vote and reply, stating why you made the choice that you made the choice that you made (current circumstances, past experiences, etc).
P.S. I know these can overlap sometimes so please vote on which one you think is the most dominant for you.
- To have a short-term partner (summer fling, short-term living quarters, etc.)Vote A
- To get myself "involved" in an area sociallyVote B
- To look for a long-term partner or husband/wifeVote C
- Im dating primarily to find a sexual partner(s)Vote D
- I "serial date" because frankly I don't know what I want yetVote E
Most Helpful Girl
To find a long term partner that could possibly lead to husband material if it all goes well for a few years.1