How to get a good texting buddy?

I seriously need to meet new people and have a new texting buddy. I have been staying safe with the people I've been friends with for years. Anyone know a good way to get a new texting buddy. Honestly I don't want some creep or anyone looking for anything sexual. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can find a texting buddy anywhere. The hard thing is that it's hard to find a texting buddy that texts constentley. Maybe yo ucna join a free dating website and just state that your looking to make new friends. And see what happens. I think making friends over times get hard and is very difficult because friends change and people change. I thin kit's importnat to try and find peopel to text that have similiar interest like yourself. Yo ucna find them anywehere. In person online. You just have to get to know peopel and hopefully they can text you and be a good texting buddy.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I mean I kinda got turned into a texting buddy because I always had interesting things to say and I seemed to care about the other person and they would tell me stuff and Id give them good advice. I didn't know I was texting buddy until she ended up telling me that. She said I had become a good texting buddy. I was like huh, I did not know that and I didn't know if that was a good think or bad thing and where that ranked us as friends. That one is over now though. But I guess what is it you want a texting buddy for? Just when you are bored or like you want a girl friends to share everything with? If for bored than you can find one anywhere basically by just having a never ending conversation. Eventually that person gets used to texting you and just says what's up and starts a convo whenever they feel it as been a while since you have texted. If you want a good friend to share everything with then that's gonna be more difficult. And for that I am not sure. I guess if you want a random person, talk to people on here and see if you liked them through chat and after you get to know them a while and like them, just make them your texting buddy.

• text me, I'm a normal nice guy who has a lot to say but no one to say it to

What Girls Said 0