I'm pretty sure I'm not being paranoid - please help!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SO I called the guy I'm interested in.

And we said hi, how are you , and etc .

And all of a sudden he says "Ohhhhhhh its YOU; I didn't recognize your voice."

Of course it could mean he has deleted my number, and that I don't mean sh*t to him!

But normally one would say "who is this?" but instead he kept on talking and then he said "ohhh it's u"

So if it's not him not caring, why on earth would he pretend to not recognize my voice!?!?!?

Then he said "call me later when you're alone" because I was with friends. And his voice was really odd.

OMG I'm SO PISSED

I called later, he did not pick up.

I'm more angry than upset...I'm just angry that I even care.

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you think he's pretending anything?

• then he REALLY didn''t recognize my voice, which HURTS!

What Girls Said 1

• Look I understand you're feelings are hurt but seriously, a voice over the phone can be daunting. It's happened to me too before with people I know really well. It doesn't mean I don't care about them, it's just that for some people like myself who struggle to hear properly sometimes it can be more difficult. Don't take offense on this seriously.

• but then it means he did not save my number!

• Maybe your called ID didn't show? Or he could be one of those people that just don't save numbers. Once again I'm like that too.