Are girls okay for guys to have SOME insecurities?

I think it's pretty much impossible for guys or anyone to be 100% confident and have absolutely no insecurities. I know girls love confident guys, but still. I think confident people have insecurities here and there.

Most Helpful Guy

• A confident guy isn't immune from insecurities. But he knows how to deal with them. Even if he finds it hard to deal with them. He knows he can.

That's the difference.

Take for example, the guys you see on here worrying about the size of their d***. My god, it's like an epidemic. None of those guys are confident.

Here's how you know - First, girls are blue in the face saying that size is not as important to them as guys think. A guy who has confidence in himself, even if he has issues with his manhood, is going to hear that and take it on board.

Second, he's going to know there's other ways around having a shorter member. Things he can do. Like learn to eat p**** like a champ. Like bring in toys into the bedroom. Like learning how to do foreplay better than his peers. Like working on his stamina.

A guy with confidence sees a problem (his insecurities) and knows he can fix them.

A guy with no confidence, sees problems where there are none, and spends all day bitching about them and doing nothing to solve them, *because* *he* *thinks* *there's* *nothing* *he* *can* *do*.

To sum up ; Confident guys can have insecurities. They just aren't crippled by them. And in my experience, girls don't have a problem when a guy confesses those insecurities, and maybe gets their opinion on how best to tackle them. It makes the girl feel like he's really opening up to her, and trusts her.

As opposed to suckling on her boob like a child, crying about his problems and hoping his mommy surrogate will make it all better.

What Girls Said 7

• ya it's fine.. no one's perfect, everyone has their downs and ups in life.. lots of my friends initially thought because I seem so confident, I have no insecurities, so it's totally understandable for guys to have them.. like I said, no one's perfect :) we're all unique and have amazing qualities, we just need to find them and remember we have them!

• I dated a guy who had insecurities but as he noticed that I've grown comfortable around him and accepted him for who he was, he became less and less insecure and more confident. But it is okay to have insecurities, after all we are people.

• well my boyfriend is this type of insecurity.he even calls me many times a day.so...i feel tired and exhausted sometimes.btw,we're in long distance relationship.i don't know whether it's normal...

• Yes, why would anyone assume another person to me perfect or without their hangups or insecurities?

• yes it's one of the things that makes us humans so it's fine and a normal thing :3

• Yes. The guy I have the biggest crush on is insecure. He is my best friend and tells me his insecurities. I love that he talks to me about these things. He asks what I think of him doing this for his dates and I give him honest advice. I love that he trust me.

• Everyone has insecurities.

What Guys Said 0