When it comes to dating is being picky a bad thing?

I'm kinda a picky person when it comes to dating someone but I just know what I like should I settle or continue to be picky ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with being picky, I mean at the end of the day everyone has their own preference's. But you do have to realize, the more you add on to the list of what you do and don't want, the smaller the amount of people are going to have to live up to it. Which means, you're going to miss out on a lot of great people, with whom ever you decide to date

What Girls Said 5

• In most cases, it's not being picky. It's called having standards, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You may be confusing standards with preferences. Some of us may prefer guys with black hair, therefore avoid dating blond guys. While there's nothing wrong with preferences either, I think a person should look seriously at how realistic or ridiculous some of their preferences may be in the grand scheme of things.

• Depends on what you're being picky about. Is it their looks? Their qualities? I personally am picky with personalities. I will not settle for the man who can't hold a convo, has a frown 24/7, and is easily stressed out. I won't live in misery.

• I don't think picky is a good thing, that depends on what you see, if you only see the physical aspect and she's a very nice girl then you are wrong...but can be pretty and nice too...sometimes we want perfect people and it will never be possible to find. When you meet someone you really like you will not judge and will even accept wrong things she does.

Being picky has limits!

• You can be picky. Its your life and you have EVERY right to. Just remember though that once you DO pick her... its mutual. Otherwise back to the drawing board lol

• it really depends. some people are picky about ridiculous things, others make sense

What Guys Said 0