Guys, would you text a girl at 8 in morning if you were not interested?

a guy I'm seeing texts me every other day with random questions (maybe excuses to talk) and texted me at 8 in the morning something funny. what could this mean? its random sometimes and he's been busy lately I haven't seen him in 2 weeks. I thought maybe he was pushing me away but then he stills sends me texts. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. Why is that so hard to see?

• True true. he does take really long to get back to me sometimes and some weeks hell text me every day,. other weeks hell text me only 3/4 times. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals plus since I haven't seen him, I feel communication is not that good, does it mean he's uninterested if he doesn't respong right away? also, he told me he's busy lately and told me why. am I overnalyzing and he lkes me, or is he becoming uninterested>? (tech were seeing each other , I've known him for 3 months)

• That's funny because I'm dealing with the exact same situation with a girl whose a surgeon's assisstant & single mom. I have a strong tendancy to judge people their actions over their words so when I don't see or hear from her I assume the worst. I think the best thing you can do is the next time you talk to him on the phone or in person, get serious and ask him what exactly he wants from you, then take it from there.

What Guys Said 4

• To me it seems that he likes you. I myself like a girl and during weekends and other free times, I will call her when I wake up. Every day. I won't even be out of bed. lol but yes he most likely does like you. If you want to be totally sure try asking him if he does that with other people..

• I think he is confused about what he wants. Usually guys have no problem with this; its the girl who doesn't know what she wants. If he can't have relationship with you where you both talk, to each other, there is no point to it.

• matters I text random ass people at random ass times but most of it is because I am under the influence of something

• Sounds like he likes you. Personally I don't text anyone before 9:30am. I find it to be rude. I don't know what people get up. I wouldn't want someone texting me at 8am

What Girls Said 1

• my crush texts me at 5 something in the morning sometimes (he wakes up that early to work out). He doesn't like me though.