So she just texted me this?

This girl I have been talking to just texted me saying that she is scared to turn off the lights. She told me she is already afraid of the dark and scary shows make her more scared of the dark . But I would assume that its a good sign that she texted me that? She likes me ?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a good sign now you should offer protecting her if you were there.

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't necessarily mean that she likes you but it's a good sign that she wants you to offer comfort or say something like "if I were there I'd protect you" because girls like feeling protected :) I sometimes say things like that to guys when I like them because not only does it put you closer because you know a little fun fact about her but it's a great way to start flirting :)

• Is this a serious question?

You're asking that if a girl told you she's afraid of the dark, does that mean she likes you?

No, not really. Are there any other details?

• Hahaha that made me smile! I am also afraid of the dark and scary movies. I do share that information, but with people who bring it up. So it could mean nothing. if she likes you she will send you more than one hint.

Hints: She tries to tell you what she would do with you, brings up things she likes about you, teases you (not in a mean way), Smiles/blushes/laughs a lot for you, touches you, etc..

Need anything else? just ask!

• Well it's a start to say the least! I think you should text her more & get to know her so you two can develop a friendship.

• I mean idk. She can be saying that as a way of flirting wishing you'd say let me comfort you etc.. but if you like her, go for it! Take it as an opportunity to flirt

What Guys Said 0