Are we on the right path, or is there something wrong?

So I have been dating this guy for a month in a half now. We have amazing chemistry/connection. He treats me like a lady and is completely respectful. I have met his friends and family and he has met my parents. We enjoy, holding hands and kissing. We Haven't gone further. I feel really comfortable with the pace we are going and I feel he is genuinely interested in me, however, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. Is this a bad sign? I feel that he may ask me soon and that he is taking things slow because he is a divorced guy and doesn't want to get hurt again, But my friends and family find it odd that he hasn't asked and sometimes make me feel like he wont. They say we are acting like a couple already and that he should be making it exclusive already & if he hasn't done it now they feel like he won't do it ever. Are we going on the right path and taking things slow, or can it be that he will never ask me? How long does an average guy wait to ask his girl to be his girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he already think you are his GF?

What Guys Said 2

• Hey hi

Yes its a Odd if person is gong slow to ask you for a Girl friend then why he kiss you and treat as a Girlfriend be aware of that it might be fake too,as him to marry and see wht he says

• Where to begin... Talk to him and clarify that you have a relationship since that seems to be what's going on. I don't know exactly why he hasn't done it himself, but there's probably some fear/anxiety behind it. If he won't put a name on it approach him about it. Work on it from there.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like you are in the right path but just be open and let him know what you are expecting out of this.