Why does he always do this?

I've been talking to this guy for a couple of months and we haven't been out yet but every time we try to hang out he always wants me to come over to his house and watch a movie! Does he really want to watch movies or do something more? He says her wants to cuddle... by the way I'm 17 and he's 18 please and thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• no. don't go. he should take you out first before you go to his house. in my experience when a guy wants you to go back to his place, he wants to work you over. and you don't want that now; or there is no chance for a relationship. So, just tell him you'd rather go see a movie or grab a bite to eat. you're not too young to start setting your standards now. good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if he says he just wants to watch a movie you should go not all guys always want more maybe he just wants to just watch a movie. It's not a guarantee but you should give it a try but be prepared just in case things get uncomfortable

What Girls Said 1

• he wants to bang