Crush got boyfriend but texted me?

I like this girl and the girl knew that I like her.

Unfortunately, a few weeks back she just got a new boyfriend. The confusing part is, she texted me and asked me about my conditions. What does this means?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know...this happens... In her mind, you're her friend now. She'll be texting you about all kinds of "nonsense" that's important to her -- including you.

If you're willing to be in that position, you can remain all chatty with her, but if you were interested in her and now upset that she has a guy, keep the texts very brief and don't write to her too often. She should get the hint...

What Girls Said 3

• conditions?

• I'm sorry. Let me rephrase. She is asking me how am I doing and some other small stuffs.

• Maybe she likes you and it is trying to forget you with this new bf.

• Maybe she is testing you. Is she really into that guy? Maybe she wants you to fight for her love... give it a try.

• I don't think so since she went into relationship with that guy hastily. I also doubt that she even knew the guy really well. I think she is confuse tho but I don't know what should I do.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't mean a damn thing. Don't overthink it. I think all the woman that answered this question are wrong because they see it from a womans perspective with 'maybe she's into you" etc...Let me tell you though, she is just trying text you cause either she is bored at the time or stringing you along. No other explanation.