What was your first kiss like?

Describe your first kiss? Was it good? Was it bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• It was okay nothing big, I honestly thought it was going to be better lol

What Guys Said 1

• technically my first kiss was awkward and silly because it was with someone I shouldn't have been kissing.

but I like to pretend my first *real* kiss came later on with a girl I really liked. I'm sure I wasn't the most skillful, but it felt really good and I really enjoyed it because oh wow did I like that girl. my heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop thinking about her for a long time after that.

What Girls Said 3

• Considering my first kiss was in the woods stranded with just me and him, we were sitting on a tree log and the sun was in my face, and then he kissed me and it felt wet and slobberish, it felt nice.

• It was April 9, 2012 and he asked me "May please kiss?" and I didn't realize what he asked and I said yeah. He lightly kissed me and then said I love you and left. I didn't realize what had happened until he walked away.

• very mediocre, it was my high school boyfriend, he kind of shoved his tongue down my throat