Guys: If you had to pick between girls that danced, what one would you pick?

Okay, so there were like 4 girls sitting in front of you...lets say

#1. Ballerina...

#2. Irish Dancer...

#3. Tap

#4. Jazz...

What would you go for and why? What about dancers turns you on the most, if you like them? I'm an Irish Dancer, and I must say, we have amazing asses and legs...(:

Most Helpful Girl

• Irish dancer! Love watching them. No, they don't turn me on, I just think they're cool!

What Guys Said 10

• You shoulda made this a Poll!

I would say Ballerina. Flexible, firm, tight-outfit, combined with graceful, effeminate motions, all bundled in a rather classy, subtle art form, often done to classical music. Heck Yeah. But I would certainly like to see some examples of the others to get a better idea.

• I'd probably pick the ballerina just because of the outfits they wear, the fact that she's flexible, toned body, great ass and legs, probably good at dancing in general, and can move her body in ways that I could even begin to complain about

• Jazz dancer all the way. I love jazz dancers :)

• My daughters dance school, the older girls I noticed jazz dancing seemed most close to being a stripper, so I guess that.

Realistically any girl who is toned with a nice ass is pretty desirable, regardless of what style dancing she does.

• Do you have a video example of Irish dancing? It's a tough choice between jazz (just cool dancing) and ballerina (extremely flexible, me likey) for the moment.

• Its an okay example, but there are a million videos out there that show other things about it. So if you want to see more, just type in 'Irish Dancing' in Google or Youtube or whatever. link

• Ballerina... Celtic dancers are cool too

• Are you an Irish redhead, too?

That might affect my decision... ;)

• Sadly no...|: I'm a blond but its pretty close right!?(;

• lol... well, I have to believe that the 'amazing' ass and legs more than make up for it, anyway!

• I would have to say Jazz. I used to take hip hop and tap when I was younger. I think a girl that dances jazz is pretty sexy. Ballerina is cool but I find it to be a little to innocent. Tap is more of a performance imo. I don't know a whole lot about irish dancing. I think its cute...elementary school girl cute but "amazing asses and legs" is probably the biggest plus you can have. I can't think of anything right now that can top that.

• I like ballerinas; they are never too bulky, not too skinny, extremely flexible; and they usually have the most magnificent performances.

Though, you make irish dancing sound quite titillating. I'll look into it:)

• I would say ballerina

What Girls Said 0