Is it final now that this happened?

So I asked this girl out two days ago and she said she's very physical and would want a kiss soon. The only problem was was that I have never kissed a girl before so I was real nervous. But we got alone and I kissed her. Does this mean now that she loves me? do you think she's more attracted to me now because of that kiss? (was my first one)

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems like a very childish analysis of a relatively normal kiss situation.

I doubt the first meant anything other than an establishment of your relationship with her and the excitement of your first kiss as a couple.

What Girls Said 4

• Did she tell you that you were good? I don't think the saying is love at first kiss but you never know!

• A kiss, from someone who, like she has, admits to being extremely physical, probably doesn't mean love. Now, if you two end up dating, and, after...oh...a year, then she kisses you, that one could mean love.

• You asked her out two days ago and you kissed her once. I highly doubt she loves you.

• it was your first kiss so your excited don't go too head over heels just yet after a first kiss the chances of loving someone immediately after is the kind of thing you would expect in a disney film.

In reality she likes you. love takes time.

What Guys Said 0