What was he thinking about?

So I was texting a guy friend of mine and we were talking about being Asian on the outside and being an American on the inside. So yellow on the outside and white on the inside. I then said that I was more cream colored on the inside. (meaning I felt I was an even mix of Asian and American). He said oooh I want to see! I then explained what I meant and he was like oops I misunderstood and wouldn't tell me what he thought I meant. He was also super secretive leading me to believe he was thinking something dirty. My curiosity is killing me! Did I accidently say some innuendo I'm not aware of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time, describe yourself a banana or a Twinkie. Yellow on the outside, but you're white on the inside. He thought that you're natural color is lighter i.e. body not cuturally.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha I took it differently too as I was reading it.

• He probably thought you were talking about your breasts or something...

What Girls Said 1

• He was probably taking his chance and ask you to "show him" in hopes of you showing him something of your "inside" You know what I mean? He was probably thinking I've got nothing to lose if I ask and she shows.