I don't get what she really wants from me.

in my opinion I am a really nice guy. In the looks department I personally don't like judging myself but not terrible. She acts like she likes me. We talk constantly and she brings up the possibility of going out and when I ask her where we're taking this she says it depends on me. Am I missing something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you're a nice guy -- and you're young, so there's a lot of uncharted territory that's confusing even to older people (ahem, myself included).

She means she wants you to lead -- like in the mandatory dance class kids take in HS: You quickly learn that the guy leads by setting the initial pace, steering his partner, etc.

In life -- and dating -- just take the gal's hand and start with the basic two-step. One foot then the other, you lead, she follows, as you get used to each others' pace, you learn to do the fun stuff (spin, dip, pull her close). As long as you're consistent she's likely to stick with you. If you're both inexperienced daters, you'll set the pace for each other and learn your own "dance" style along the way.

If you like her, just enjoy the time with each other and everything will fall into place. The awkward phase disappears more quickly than you think. :-)

What Girls Said 3

• She is definitely interested and from the looks of it she is waiting for you to

Ale the move is she's leaching it all to you. Most girls won't ask a guy out just cause so many centuries we've been taught that we should wait for the guy to make all the moves. She is giving you the go on asking her out. So if you like her ask her out, don't wait until its to late she will get tired of waiting. Best of luck

XOXO

-McStarr

• She is waiting for you to ask her out.

• Ask her out on a date!

What Guys Said 1

• She's telling you to make a move. That's why it depends on you.

If you do nothing, then it will go nowhere.