Girls is it even possible for a guy who's 24 to get a date?

Iv heard so many girls say they only date guys who are at least in there 30's. I met this one girl who was 22 and she said she refused to date me cause I wasn't at least 6 years older than her. Am I going to be a virgin till I'm 40?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 19 and I usually go for guys who are 22-24 but my boyfriend now is my age. Try younger girls, maybe college freshmen or sophomores. I'm sure you'll get a date, but just have fun and don't stress about it. The key is to ask with confidence, nothing is sexier. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Of course! Are you mature? Maybe it's just the type that you approached.

• No, there are how many billion of people in the world so don't let one girl discourage you. Man, you need to get out there and get more rejections. I know some of my classmates have gfs or they are dating like crazy and we are our early 20s.

• Yes, you are still a young man -_-. But here's a suggesstion...you could always go for an older woman (a.k.a "cougars")

What Guys Said 1

• Bro...lol...I don't think you've been getting out there and meeting too many girls have you? Women will say one thing and do something completely contradictory to what she says. If you carry yourself the right way and communicate the right things you will be very powerful with women. It won't matter if you're 24 or 44. Sure hope you get it worked out. Don't waste your 20s walking around thinking that you're too young or something. Because once you hit your 30s you're going to wish you were in your 20s again lol.