Guys who would you rather date? Girls can answer too

a) Somebody who is doing their phd in Chemistry at Standford that is decent looking with no serious physical or moral flaws but not sexy or physically attractive to you. Looking at them is a lot like looking at your grandfather. They have a good personality but you don't feel anything for them physically or sexually

b) Somebody who is studying a superficially and morally corrupt trade at a mediocre college in a 2 year program that is sexually and physically exciting to look at but somewhat unpleasant in the way they carry themselves or treat other people. This person is not an axe murderer or a liar, but they sometimes rub people the wrong way with their ignorance or disrespect.

Thanks for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if a woman has PhD. I want to be compatible with this woman. That means being reasonably intelligent, sexually compatible, similar sense of humor, and have a shared sense of values. It seems simple, but you'd be surprised at how many women don't meet this criteria.

What Guys Said 6

• Who cares? It's a cliche question that serves no purpose. People are a lot more complex than personality VS looks.

And really the way you put it just makes me have to answer the question from a very shallow perspective. Why am I not attracted to A when she looks alright, I find her personality good and when she has other valuable qualities? And why am I attracted to B when she's an ignorant, unpleasant person? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

• Id hookup with b.

I wouldn't date either.

• So a choice between someone with a nice personality but I have no physical or sexual attraction to her. Or a very attractive girl that is bad in every other way. To be honest, if I had the choice I would remain single until I found someone that would suit me better. If I must make a choice I would choose B. At least you can try to change her. With A, there isn't mush you can do.

• find someone smart and sexy maybe. :O

• Are you A and did your boyfriend recently leave you for B

• No, I like good looking guys I'm ashamed of it. I feel like there is something wrong with me because I put such a high value on physical beauty so I want to know how different I am from other people.

• Why are you ashamed of liking good looking guys.

• c) Somebody who is working hard and looking to enter a career they want and will enjoy. I find them physically attractive and they have an awesome personality that I can connect with.

I'd rather say single if I couldn't choose this option.

What Girls Said 1

• A for sure I go for personality more then looks.