Does anyone other than me dislike texting?

Somehow I feel I'll be alone in thinking this... .

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• *looks around. o.o

*raises his hand. :)

• Oh I love it. It is the best when you are trying to get something done and right after you put your phone down another text rolls in. I like when you give and receive 30 texts that take up an hour of your life and with one simple phone call it would of took 3 minutes. (note the sarcastic tone)

• I'm not a big fan of texting

• Yeah especially when its something important

What Girls Said 7

• I've never been a big fan. It's slow and I always feel like it's hard to get my message across efficiently. It can be convenient at times but overall I don't prefer it.

• Exactly. There are more misunderstandings over text messages then any other form of communicating. Lol except for "I saw this guy looking at me in class...does he like me?"-no you had a booger hanging off your nose.

• Nope you're not alone. I get bored really easily with texting.

• not If its with someone I like... but in general I hate texting, talking on the phone, and communication in general...lol

• You are not alone. I don't like it either. No expression, so impersonal, takes up too much time. Yuke!

• It really does bother me when someone does send me a text message regarding something important.

• I hate it there too many ways in which people miss interpret a message.

• I'm not a big fan of it either.