I'm 16 & never had a relationship or kissed anyone?

I'm 16 & never had a relationship or kissed anyone.Idk whether that is that a bad thing or a good thing? o.o

Most Helpful Girl

• What is normal for some may not be normal for others. You are the only one who really knows when you are ready for a relationship or kissing or more. First times can be good or very bad so why not wait for someone worth the time and effort instead of doing it with someone you don't like or someone's name you don't remember at the end of the day. It's really your choice if you want to do one or the other. I don't find anything wrong with it a lot of people rush...Yeah...It gets you there faster but it doesn't mean it was done the right way. Hope it helps and don't worry to much about it ^_^ teen years are suppose to be crazy fun god awful and awkward lol. enjoy. hahaa.

What Guys Said 3

• Neither. It's a normal thing.

• At 16yr one day I was just as far as you...

• Don't worry you have plenty of time.If you were a man I would gladly trade places with you. to be 16 again would be amazing. At that age you think you have real problems, but none of them are, it was a great time.

What Girls Said 1

• not bad or good. I was almost 20 before I had any kind of relationship or even kissed a guy. don't worry about it :)