Is this weird to do at my age?

I've been thinking about dating online. I'm only 20 and never had a serious relationship. I found it hard to find a guy at school and I feel ready for a legit boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st: Be patient, there's one for everybody, you just didn't meat him yet :)

2nd: There's nothing wrong about dating online. I got to know my wife this way :D But that's another story... ^^ Why shouldn't you do it at your age? I think for shy people it can be a great chance to get to know somebody. And most of those website already filter a little according to your information you gave them, so you'd have a bigger chance to get to know somebody who actually fits you :)

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. There is nothing wrong with online dating at any age. Sure depending on your age, your results may vary, but I think at age 20, you're alright, and there is no set age for it to get weird, really. Either way, it shouldn't matter whether other people think it's weird or not. You should just go for it. Search wherever you feel like, regardless of whether it's in a physical or cyber place to do so. Go ahead. if you're not having any luck at school, then try online, and don't let what anyone thinks stop you from trying something. Ok?

Now go get 'em, tigress.

• I'm 20 and I've been doing OkCupid for a while now...it's been awesome. Actually had a date yesterday. I think the biggest thing is just getting over the whole stigma.

• No. I think online dating has become a legitimate alternative to finding someone. If you find someone worth your time on there, it will be worth it no matter what anyone else says about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be I'm 32. I had one serious relationship and been single ever since.

• Nothing wrong with it.