I just got caught going through my girlfriend's phone.

Two weeks ago I saw a text from a guy trying to get her to text him back and get to know her better. I just moved in from out of state just a month ago. For the last 2 weeks since I've seen the text I can admit I have been really needy wanting to know why she doesn't want to cuddle while going to sleep watching a movie etc. However when I was caught this morning I finally admitted it was because of that guy texting her and I just kept it to myself. She said shell break up with me if she catches me doing it again and told me the guy was a cousin of her best friend and if I noticed she never replied back to his texts. I feel embarrassed and I'm at work now not knowing how to apologize for looking like a weirdo. But it does concern me she didn't let the guy know she was in a relationship. I left my job my house everything to be with her so yes its a little scary knowing I went all in.PLEASE HELP!

the constant texts from him and "love I'm just trying to get acquainted with you" burned through me. I kept it away form her because I didn't want to ruin our new life together. But it came out with insecurities and now I look like a stalker. And I am disgusted with myself. I hope she forgives me but really? how do I ever apologize for this and NOT have it in the back of her head?

What Girls Said 1

• She really doesn't have to let the guy know she's in a relationship. Sometimes not responding is enough. Some guys will NEVER stop bothering a female even if she clearly says she's not interested. Heck, he might already know she has a boyfriend.

• the constant texts from him and "love I'm just trying to get acquainted with you" burned through me. I kept it away form her because I didn't want to ruin our new life together. But it came out with insecurities and now I look like a stalker. And I am disgusted with myself. I hope she forgives me but really? how do I ever apologize for this and NOT have it in the back of her head?

• Well she knows you went through her phone so I don't think asking a few questions would hurt anything. Just calm down though. You've already apologized. :P

• thank you for the help, we had a beautiful wknd her son graduated on Sunday then we had 2 BBQ afterward. I gave her her space and she came around slowly holding hands etc. I think I needed to give her time to get over it herself. I know I'm not going to do that dumb sh*t again. and I am thankful io have a beautiful strong woman. I learned not to risk my relationship for insecurities and to just ask. I thought about myself and not the trust between us. Again thank you ladies for the help.

What Guys Said 0