How to end a text conversation without being rude?

What are some nice ways to end a conversation with someone over text without coming across as being rude or careless? Is it okay just to stop or what are some other ways?

Most Helpful Guy

• something along the lines of "right, I'm off [eg, with family] now. I'll speak to you later? x"

What Guys Said 2

• Well, one guaranteed way is to turn your back to the speaker. It's very hard to keep talking to someone's back.

Be sure to say, "I have to go now. Take care." Be careful you don't just turn away, especially from some people who will feel insulted.

• Don't ask me, I'm still not talking to the last girl who didn't reply to my text. Sure, she got in a wreck and is in a coma, but still. She could have sent brb before she fainted.

What Girls Said 2

• I always end our conversation by saying "hahahhaha" or "okay"

Its just simple

• i always end a conversation, don't like texting that much... I just say I have to get back to making my dinner/ heading out with friends/ friend just called over/ credits about to run out...

theres so much you can use, they won't feel insulted at all, their prob thinking the same thing, texting for too long is so boring, you loose interest fast x