What's the deal with this girl? PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS, THANKS!

So, I like this girl a lot, and she I think likes me too:

-she tries to get my attention

-plays with her hair after asking her friend if I'm looking at her

-tries to talk to me outside of class

-we have talked and she even asked for my name etc.

-her friends keep on starring at me or looking at me etc.

Anyways, I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat and she shook her head. I asked her if she had things to do, so she said yeah she did and went to the washroom right after.

So next week, I see her friends following me. She even got her brother to follow me. Why would she get her brother to sort of stalk me? (she wants her family to judge me?)

Whats going on?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she likes you. If her friends and her brother are watching you then she is talking about you and they want to make sure she is interested in a good guy. She probably said no to getting something to eat because she is either trying to play hard to get or she is like a lot of girls...we hate eating in front of people...especially the guy we like.

• Like she said^^^ we hate eating in front of guys we like . Mabey she's shy and wants to know if your a good guy you should try something else like movies, park, mall etc...

What Guys Said 1

• The brother might just be doing her a favor. But yeah She probably likes you but she's just shy.