Would you hang out with someone you used to like/ still like and their significant other?

My feiend keeps inviting me and thinks should all be friends. I do not think so...

Most Helpful Girl

• If I USED to like them and am still friends with them, heck yes! Why not? I see my friends SOs all the time.

If I still like them, it's different. I'd still do it, but more to prove to myself (and anyone who might know I still like him) that I CAN, rather than the desire to. And that's not very healthy.

Explore what you want with this guy. You can't have him as a lover. Do you want to drop him entirely, or do you WANT to make him a friend, knowing what baggage that comes with? That's how you decide whether you need to start hanging out with him and getting used to him having another girl, or if you gotta start dropping communication.

What Guys Said 3

• I dated this crazy girl once (like, she turned out to be stalking her ex the whole time kind of crazy).

She totally wanted me to set up a play date with her and my ex wife. Wanted to have girl talk with her, and see if they could be friends. WTH?

That's taking the whole girls-are-more-social thing way too far.

• follow your gut...other women can feel when you have or have had feels for there man...it's like a radar lol...but only you know you follow your gut.

• nOT AT ALL.

What Girls Said 4