At what age would you say it is bad if you have never gone on a date?

Seeing as this could be very subjective I will not make it a poll. I want to know because I am 19 and I have never been on a date.

By date I also mean relationship too.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not bad, you just gotta put yourself out there a bit more.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it's actually now that bad, a lot of my friends are like 20 and they have not had a girlfriend either or been on dates, they have interacted with girls but

• I didn't start going out on dates until I was 20.

• I wouldn't say it's bad, but I would say you need to gain some confidence and get on it :o)

• I just never really learned how to interact with girls before, that is why it is so hard now.

• I totally understand. I was very slow myself. But in all honesty, it's 100% a mind game. You just have to have confidence, or at least fake it in the beginning. You have to realize that women are just humans, just like us, with different features. And you need to learn to flirt and have fun. That's all flirting is, is just being laid back and enjoying yourself. You don't have to get a phone number or a date.