Do you think it'd be cute to send your significant other a long text in the middle of the night confessing..?

Was running out of characters is the question thingy lol

but anywho.

Do you think it'd be nice to send your girlfriend/boyfriend a long text confessing your love for them randomly in the middle of the night when they're sleep so they see it in the morning?

I'm thinking about doing it. my boyfriend and I tell one another that we love each other all the time. But I've been getting this feeling where I feel the need to get all my feelings out. I feel like I need him to know why I love him from the bottom of my heart.

I want to wait until it's late so I know he'll be sleep when I send it, so he'll see it in the morning.

Would you like that if your girlfriend/boyfriend did that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I keep my phone on at night so if I got a text it would wake me up and I'd be pissed...then I'd see how nice it is and be like 'awwwww', and then when I can't fall back asleep I'd probably get crabby again...but I wouldn't be mad in the morning. So to answer your question: yes, it is a sweet thing to do and you should

What Guys Said 2

• Is he a light sleeper or does he have to work in the morning?

• Me and my current girlfriend used to do that a lot, I loved reading her texts, kept making me feel great at mornings / nights, I miss it now as we kind of stopped doing that, I do it sometimes but she isn't so..

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think it's a great idea to send him that as a text. Why not tell him that in person? I think texts are a piece of sh*t. They're impersonal and fake, so I think it'd mean so much more if you told him how you feel while looking at him in the eyes.

• no

• Go for it, its a sweet gesture.

• Yeah, I'd love that.

• I do it.

He sometimes gets annoyed because his phone buzzes every 5 minutes until he sees the message so I have to plan when I send it.

But he loves those texts. I love sending them. I get a hug and a kiss for sending them.

He very very very very very rarely sends them to me, but when he does, it makes me over the moon. I love cute texts.

• Yea, why not?...I do that all the time to my boyfriend and vice versa; whenever we feel the need to tell the other how we feel we just do! He loves it, he loves knowing how I feel about him =)

• I think its cute to wake up and read stuff that comes from the heart.! It makes yu feel so special, &nd its a great feeling yu get when yu c how much someone cares and loves for yu like yu nv thought it was possible for someone to feel tht way about you. LIke yu have a purpose in this crazi world. I think you shld do it, and it makes relationships stronger!

• I loved it when my former guy did it.

sometimes he'd send me a link to a song that he said he heard and reminded him of me.