Guys- I don't know what this guy is thinking about me. I don't know what to do.

This guy hangs out with my group of friends (I don't know him as well as I know other friends in the group- we just met this past October). I have been interested in him as more than a friend for a while now. Our other friends told me that he said I was hot, and one of our guy friends tried to set us up with each other (it failed because he didn't follow through with his plan, I had some other things going on and didn't want a relationship at that time, and the guy knew nothing about the plan).

Yet another one of our guy friends (his best friend) told me that the guy really wants to see me naked and has wanted to for a while. Our friend now keeps asking me to take off my top for the guy and was even going to pay me to do it (I keep saying no...). Once I jokingly said in a group conversation that I felt like getting naked, and the same friend turns to the guy and says "hear that? She wants to get naked. Nudge, nudge, wink , wink."

one of our other guy friends (yeah, yet another...) also mentioned what the guy's best friend told me about him. when I am around the guy, he is mostly quiet and awkward, but we do talk and he occasionally tries to make me laugh (awkwardly, of course...). He never asks if I will take my top off like his best friend does, and he is never disrespectful.

I really like him, but I don't know if he is just physically attracted to me or if he would actually want a relationship. If he does want a relationship, why hasn't he asked me out? What should I do?

Thank you!

when talking about our other guy friend saying the same thing to me his best friend did, I mean he mentioned to be that he guy wanted to see me naked. Just clarifying.

What Guys Said 1

• He is shy.Say to him you know he likes you and you understand his shyness.Then ask him out for a dtae.Tell him where you want to go as he will not have the experience to know it is his job to make decisions.

What Girls Said 0