22 and still single, what could I do?

Have you ever honestly felt like your destined to stay single? I'm 22 years old and I feel like I'm always going to be alone after a chain of a failed love life. I've been on countless dates and only get up to the third date before it's over. My personality is shy at the start but then get comfortable. I make conversation on the date as well as listen, polite, funny sometimes and always offer to pay or go halves. I'm definitely not the prettiest girl out there but I do visit the gym and try to take care of myself. What could I do to find someone?

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i'm 23 and in the same boat, I feel your pain

• It really sucks :-/ I read an article on this website that was really good for singles, unfortunately I can't post the link because I'm only xper level 3 but if you go to the Articles tab up the top and click it the title is "Feeling forever alone? Helpful tips for singles!" it helped me feel a little better and hope it can be of some help to you too :)

• i'll have to check it out

What Guys Said 7

• glad I'm not alone

• Aw hang in there. We all go through single slumps and what's dating if you don't screw up a couple of dates haha. I also agree with Orion, be patient. Finding a great person takes time and a bit of effort. Everyone has felt lonely at some point in their life, we all want to be matched up with a person we love but in the mean time we just have to keep living life until that person finds their way into our lives. It doesn't help you thinking you'll be single all your life either!

• be glad you don't have to initiate

• Continue doing what you're doing and be patient. Don't judge your relationship progress by other people. Not every guy is going to be the perfect one you're looking for and it takes time.

• Orion is right. Just be yourself and change for NO ONE. Remember that being single is better than wasting your time with the wrong person.

• Everyday of my life

• The good news is its easier to be a single female then male, because guys will approach u. If your a single male forget it, unless your really hot/good looking or have money. That's why I'm never gonna get a girlfriend because I'm not good looking or rich.

• That's true too, I really don't get why women complain about being single? And when they do find a guy they like, a week later their complaining about him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!