GUYS: Guy doesn't text back, then randomly texts you first exactly a month later?

awhile back I was talking to this guy via text...for awhile there he would text me first often double texting if I didn't text back right away...well then he stopped for awhile and I would text him first (maybe 3 times this happened) and finally in may we were talking (after I started the convo) and he said "just got home haha" and I said "oh from where haha?". he never texted back. so I just didn't text him (and honestly forgot about it all) then today I got a message from him...it was exactly one month (4weeks) since we talked last...why did he all the sudden exactly a month later text me first?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You're his fall back gal. His other girls probably don't want to talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The way I think it was he was going after other girl and she maybe cut him off so he is back on you it's a men logic going after other prey makes you forget about the one you are going after but when the second is failed you are going back to the first one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't realize it was exactly one month? And possibly...he just thought "ohhh...I haven't talked to her in a long time..." And texted you?

0|0
    0|0