GUYS: Guy doesn't text back, then randomly texts you first exactly a month later?

awhile back I was talking to this guy via text...for awhile there he would text me first often double texting if I didn't text back right away...well then he stopped for awhile and I would text him first (maybe 3 times this happened) and finally in may we were talking (after I started the convo) and he said "just got home haha" and I said "oh from where haha?". he never texted back. so I just didn't text him (and honestly forgot about it all) then today I got a message from him...it was exactly one month (4weeks) since we talked last...why did he all the sudden exactly a month later text me first?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're his fall back gal. His other girls probably don't want to talk to him.

What Guys Said 1

• The way I think it was he was going after other girl and she maybe cut him off so he is back on you it's a men logic going after other prey makes you forget about the one you are going after but when the second is failed you are going back to the first one

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't realize it was exactly one month? And possibly...he just thought "ohhh...I haven't talked to her in a long time..." And texted you?