He needs some alone time, is this normal?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months and everything seems to be perfect... For the past 6 months I have been practically leaving with him.. I know his family and his daughter is very close to me... We spend every time we can together... But yesterday he told me that he needed some alone time... He still text me and still call me baby but I don't know what to think... I have to say that it was nice to catch up with the stuff that I need to do and I haven't since I have been with him, but I do not know if this is normal or not.. Please give me some advice

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He asked for alone time then give it to him, don't make things more difficult to him.

You then will make him hate being with you.

It is not like he wants to leave you.

• Thanks! for your answer it was just so out of nothing and I was a little worried.

• just give the time. don't contact him until he contacts you. let him sort out whatever it is he needs to deal with. don't bug him, it'll only make it worse

• Thanks for your answer I really appreciate your feedback I am over reacting.. but it was just out of nowhere