Is it asking too much for guys?

Guys, when a girl to whom you have discussed about getting married with her in the future asks you to provide a house before marriage... what do you think about it? do you think the girl asks a lot from you? The girl doesn't ask a big luxurious house, it is enough to have a house which they can call home sweet home later. For her, house is a primary need to build a family. Please leave comments

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as it is asking, not demanding, then I don't think it's a big deal.

The guy (if he's a guy at all) should already have been thinking along those lines. Providing a house is his responsibility. (Making it a home, is hers).

This would be even more true if there was a child involved.

• how far the girl should involve herself in planning their future house?

• That depends on the couple. But I'd say she should be totally involved in planning.

• thank for sharing opinion

What Guys Said 6

• The most important is the feelings each other

• Is it crazy if I plan on living in condo's for awhile while I'm young and don't want a house? Don't want the rural suburb look coming into my life.

• A litlle all my married siblings moved into an apartment for the first few years than got a house. If he has the money than he would be smart to do it on his part, but I dnt think you should request it

• That should actually be a man's responsibility -before- asking for marriage.

• do you think it is OK for the girl to ask the guy about it? or do you have any suggestion?

• It really depends on the guy's situation. If he's having financial problems then you would need to help him financially. If it's commitment problems (buying a house is a HUGE commitment) then he would need help deciding and so on. Basically supporting him.

• thanks for sharing opinion

• Yes it is. I'm planning on building my own house in the future so there's no way I'm going to buy one before I get married, renting is always a legit option

• id be like go fck yourself... and leave

What Girls Said 0