Do you always try to be near girl you like?

Do you always go out of your way to be near or walk by a girl you like or do you sometimes just leave without really making much effort to see her, even if she`s in the same room? What if a girl you like showed up at your workplace after you finished your day... would you just leave or stick around?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't because it gets me no where and if a girl I like showed up where I was etc I wouldent think anything of it ... she would have to make a move and ask me out or something to make it official etc

What Guys Said 2

• Always leave a impression with someone you're interested in before leaving. No interaction, no chance at getting her is my philosophy. If by some miracle she did come by during that time, we're heading to the nearest Starbucks.

• If I liked a girl, I would always try to send some flirty looks her way in order to get her attention. so of course I would try to be closer to that girl and before I leave, always give her a look or do something to get her to notice you. if the girl showed up at a workplace, if I think she's into me then of course!

What Girls Said 0