What do these words mean to you?

For instance if someone called you "my love" "my princess" "beautiful""gorgeous" any of those what would you think these would show or mean? I know this might be a stupid question but I'm curious lol. Guys how and when would you use these towards a girl? & why?

Now if the relationship is at its beginning like let's say 5 dates um, maybe talking for bout three four months, what does this show?

Most Helpful Guy

• these words are used to show affection..and you are very much attracted towards the girl. Especially "my princess", "my love" these phrases means the girl is very special. But "gorgeous" , "beautiful" these maybe used to tease, flirt or just to get the girl's attention

What Guys Said 2

• Yes , those are words for that special one !

• It shows you love them deeply. I would use them if I was in a serious relationship

What Girls Said 2

• After falling for such words several times I now associate them as sugar-coated nothings that will only obtain value through the person who said them's actions. Compliments are used to make someone feel special and loved, but if you say them and never call, or always flake I doubt the sincerity behind it (regardless how long you've been with someone)

• When you're very much into the girl