Guys: opinions on girls kissing

Guys: do you like it / think it's hot when straight girls kiss each other?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • If I don't know them
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a stereotype being pushed aggressively by perverts in ad departments. I for one was repulsed by the Miller Lite catfight ad. Yet, Hollywood lately seems convinced that girl-on-girl is something all men like. And it often has the "straight" girls turn lesbian by the end anyway. And if you complain even about it being forced and shoehorned in, they attack you with the usual political rhetoric and compare you to the KKK. It's BS, but it happens. I've lost friends who moved to California and started thinking that way.

They want girl-on-girl kissing to be mainstream so bad, that they don't allow any of us guys the right to NOT find it appealing. But I know how I feel about girl-on-girl makeout scenes, and will not bow to pressure to feign approval.

What Guys Said 11

• Indifferent.

• Just attention seekers. If when I was single and two girls were kissing and then asked me out and we did not have a threesome, I would be very disappointed and just consider them to be teasers and stupid little girls seeking attention.

• no. it makes me think they're gay it's gross although you can do it idc what you do.

• not especially

• I never understood what was so great about it...

• Don't really care either way.

• that will only remind me of college sluts which I hate with passion. besides straight? that's gross

• its more hot than not.

• It's rather weird

• It's hot but it's also annoying because it's attention seeking.

• No, it's annoying. It's too attention seeking if they are straight. I'm also not interested in being involved with a bisexual girl either.

What Girls Said 1

• attention seekers