How often do you see the guy you're dating?

And who initiates/plans the meetings?

• Once a week
  • Twice a week
  • Three times a week
  • 4-7 times a week
  • See Answer

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend and I first started getting to know each other we would go out once a week...sometimes twice. We both initiated plans or planned it together.

We've been together almost a year and we see each other every day now :P I can't help it lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• Twice a week. We're both very busy so we plan out days a week in advance. My work schedule changes weekly so it really depends.

• do you mean dating as in just met, or dating as in boyfriend?

i used to see him when we were dating about once a week - he would initiate it

but now he's my boyfriend I see him about 3 times a week - we both initiate it (he does more often)

• Once a week :( I wish it was more, but we are both super busy. But thats's okay, we have own own lives, and it makes it more interesting when we finally see each other. And it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week :P

and we both plan them.

• We live together so it's every day now, but before we started living together we saw each other 3-6 days a week. And we both initiated/planned them.

• Ah your poll is depressing. I see him once a year, for a few weeks. We both plan the sh*t out of it.

• We see each other once or twice a week and I'm the initiator 95% of the time.

• every day. we live together

• Everyday because we go on runs together at night.

• I'm single but it used to be everyday.

• Once every three months if I'm lucky (its a long distance relationship). And because he's the biggest sweetheart and treats me well and we trust each other, I am okay with it all

• About 2 or 3 times a week, depending on out schedule.