Is he leading me on or what is he doing?

I like this guy we live in the same dorm rooms and he seems to be flirting with me. He'll look in my eyes a certain way and sometimes we'll stop talking and just look in each others eyes for 2 or 3 seconds without anyone saying anything and he'll smirk/smile and then continue the conversation. And he'll tease me and is playful/fun around me.

But he won't make a move! He never seems nervous the opposite actually it's unreal the confidence he exudes and it's like he either doesn't take my hints or outright ignores them. For example I asked if he wanted to watch a movie with me and he agreed, and we were laughing having a good time and I decided to touch him for a second on the arm to see if he would take the hint and get closer but he kept his distance, just flirting with words and his eyes. he didn't make a move and then excused himself after the movie saying he had to take care of some things.

If he's not nervous to make a move why is he not doing anything? Is it all in my head?

What Guys Said 1

• Sound like he is setting you up so you will melt he wants in your pants that wants right now do not give keep your head in your books

What Girls Said 0