Girls, have you ever looked at guy's muscles when you were dating? Would you like to see them without shirts?

I know that you aren't shallow etc. I know that look isn't everything, but I would like to know that you ever had similar thoughts. So don't give an answer like "look doesn't matter"!

:P

Most Helpful Girl

• No I've never looked at a guy's muscles that is so totally shallow I only care about the insides. it's wrong to admire a good looking man.

:P I'm kidding of course if he stays in the gym then he deserves to go topless he's earned it!

What Girls Said 4

• Looked at guy's muscles? yes lol.

Wanted to see them without a shirt on? Hmmm, I've never thought that actually, but if it's on display and he's good looking I might admire for like a second.

• My ex didn't have muscles :D actually come to think of it I rarely date guys with a lot of definition. I guess I don't find it to be that attractive. And I've never wanted to really see what's under the hood either... Omg, I'm a strange girl XD haha

• Yessss, definitely! Especially if you could tell they looked good! Lol

• I look, even if it's a guy I'm not dating. I'm a fan of nice arms, abs, and pecs.

What Guys Said 1

• yes they do lol