Boyfriend or boy I love?

I've been dating this guy for almost two months and he tells me that he really loves me. Although, he never asks me to hang out with him even when he's being the third wheel for his best friend. The only time he ever wants to hang out is when we can have sex. On the other hand, I've been talking and sort of hanging out with my ex boyfriend. The first boy I've ever loved, and still do love. He has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend so we have to hide it from everyone.. He hurt me before but I honestly don't think I can live without him.. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy you're currently dating - do you like him, or is he just a time-filler until you get back with your ex? it's hard to tell from what you've said whether he really likes you or just wants sex, but if he's honest when he says he loves you, you shouldn't string him along if you don't feel the same way.

your ex boyfriend - if he was your first love, it's going to hurt. some people say that you never truly stop having feelings for them. however, this is not a good reason to date them. he's in a relationship and so is out-of-bounds, and he's hurt you before. don't do anything with this guy until he's single - it sounds like he's trying to "have his cake and eat it" (ie, have you both), and you're the one who will come out looking the worst when the secret is revealed.

my advice? neither. move on, and then someone you can love completely with no complications.

What Guys Said 1

• im sorry but that just sounds like a f***ing mess...i would clean the slate and start over...you don't want a guy who just wants you for sex and you always would love the 2nd guy if you truly loved the first...plus your EX is with another women. if it didn't work the 1st time it won't work the 2nd 3rd or 4th...let them both go and find what you really need not what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• Does he like you back?

• the ex? yeah.. we've hung out twice in the past week and he tells me that he wishes things were different.

• then if it makes you happy, be with him. That's the simple choice you have...don't hurt people because you got hurt... it's not right in anyway to string your boyfriend along. and your question is the answer. "Boyfriend or guy I love?" If it is that obvious that you love him, try again, some times it takes you stepping back from the situation and anylyzing it to see where youwent wrong in your relationship with your exboyfriend, I know I didn't pay attention to my exboyfriends needs and I now am

• fixing it with him, you can too.