If you could give your gender dating advice, What would it be? Why?

I will give the BA to the person who gets the most likes AND backs up their advice with a great point.

Example: Guys, if your in a relationship with a girl and you cheated and your thinking about confessing...uhh...Dont. I'm not condoning cheating BUT! If you committed a crime and there's no evidence, Take it to the grave with you.

Your turn!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear Ladies:

Please stop over analyzing, misinterpreting, or finding hidden meaning in the most mundane things. Maybe he is tired or not hungry or just busy. Maybe he forgot to return the text or phone call because he has a thousand things on his mind or he was distracted by something else. Sometimes apples are apples and oranges are oranges.

Please stop being passive-aggressive about what bothers you. If a guy can't handle your honesty, then he isn't mature enough to be in a relationship. Say what you mean and mean what you say. The quickest way to resolve an issue is by being honest about what issues you're having. Playing a guessing game will just frustrate the both of you and clutter the discussion.

Please stop obsessing about minor physical flaws. I don't think the length of your hair, the size of your aureola, or the width of your mouth is a make it or break it in a relationship - if it is, he isn't ready for love. You're better than that ...

Love,

Me

What Girls Said 21

• I wish I could tell girls that chivalry is NOT dead. My boyfriend still opens car doors for me and it makes my heart flutter every time. We have been dating almot a year and it's not like he has to impress me or win me over, but he still does it because he is a gentleman.

Also, I see SO SO SO many people in relationships where all they do is fight. My mom always told me if a relationship is meant to be, you won't fight all the time. It will just come naturally and easy. Yes, there will be the occasional disagreements. Those disagreements shouldn't ruin the relationship and lead to more arguments. You should be able to work them out smoothly. I jate those people that are in relationships because they don't want to be alone. Your soul mate will find his way to you.

This kinda goes with the last one. But if you are anything but happy in your relationship, it isn't meant to be. A relationship is supposed to enrich your life, not weigh it down with negativity. I always hear these girls saying "I am so glad I am single because I am free to be me and I have no stress." Well, they were in the wrong relationship. A relationship should only make you happier, not stress you out or cause mood swings.

Lastly, don't rush things. You better believe I HATED sitting home every Saturday night in high school while my friends were on dates, or going to prom with a guy I didn't want to go with. I tried to find guys to talk to, but it was for the wrong reasons. I wanted a guy just so I wouldn't feel left out, which is a terrible reason. I unexpectedly met someone in college this year, and all those lonely Saturday nights were worth it. My high school friends are in crumbling high school relationships because they are long distance. I look at them and think about how glad I am I waited for love to find me, than for me chasing after something that wasn't meant to be. So, ladies, soemthing great will happen unexpectedly when the timing ids right. Don't force anything because good things come to those who wait :)

• i recently realised, hey I am being waayy too picky and desperate, so I changed and decided hey, wth, I am just going to live my life and if a guy I like happens to ask me out, then hey life keeps going up, if not, oh well, I'm still having fun :D

• Girls: Be more confident and sure of yourself! Stop being insecure, and even if you are insecure stop showing it, it's not cute and it just makes you look wack. If you don't truly like you nobody else will either

• Ladies, I would really like us to stop acting desperate and raise your expectations. Its disheartening to see women who knew exactly what they were getting in from the beginning but expect a man to change or for their outcome to be different than what he has already told you. Here is a tip, if what a man says and does do not align then go the other direction. If you ever think or utter the words to yourself or a friend that you should stop seeing someone then stop. Stop being afraid to walk away like he's the last man you will ever get. There will be others to come.

• STOP BEING SO DAMN PICKY.

Sometimes you need to settle, you really aren't that special..just because Tom and Dick thought you were the hottest thing on the planet doesn't mean you should walk around the world thinking you deserce top notch quality. And bitch, stop being so f***ing insecure now..I didn't call you ugly..I am just saying you aren't that special...stop focusing on looks and start focusing on the personalities of the guys. Oh, and one more thing..."CHANGE". Learn to compromise and change yourself when you like someone. Stop expecting the guy to fall over for your and run everything. OH, and I almost forgot..stop the nagging and rambling sometimes silence is good. Matter of fact stop obsessing over stupid sh*t, I know it is hard...but most guys don't pay serious attention to details...if they don't notice...don't nag and bitch about it. Remember not to be clingy or hook yourself to one guy...especially if they are other guys available...and most especially if you aren't even in a relationship with him. Oh, I almost forgot...stop comparing yourself to other girls...you seem like a f***tard when you do that.

• Ladies, be smart and start using your brains as well as your hearts. Dating and relationships should be fun. Take the time to get to know the guy before you declare its love and rather than overanalyze the crap out of everything...ask questions! You'll be surprised about how forthcoming people can be when you give them the space to be honest.

• Ladies, date with your head not with your heart! look at a man based on who he is and not what you think/wish/hope he is or could become.

Most girls I know get emotionally tangled up before they know the person well enough. I always hear girls saying"by then I was in love with him" or" it was too late".

You only have one life and youth to live. so choose carefully with your head not your heart!

• Girls; never let yourself be taken for granted. Appreciate yourself but don't expect the guy to do everything. Pay 50/50 on dates and be independant. A relationship is fun and comforting, not something to base your life on.

• Communication!

Girls, we are so used to knowing everything about each other, we love talk and we love gossip, but guys are nothing like this, guys aren't one to gossip or spill secrets simply because, it doesn't interest them, so if he's quiet or answeres you questions with one worded answers, don't panic he's not hiding anything, he just doesn't have any more to say, they aren't used to talking details.

GIVE HIM SPACE!, enough said.

Let him have friends!

Girlfriend staus is NOT above best friend status, there is nothing you wouldn't do for your best friend and guys are the same, they know that when worse comes to worse they have thier friends to fall back on no matter what, cutting him off from his friends won't make him love you any more than he already does it'll make him hate you all the more and even wanna break up.

COMPRAMISE!

Ladies, I know we love to have our own way and if your boyfriend disagrees with you, it usually leads to an argument, guys HATE to argue, so find a compramise as soon as possible.

Porn!

If your man is watching p*rn, he's not cheating on you or comparing you in any way, he's just watching p*rn, nothing more to it, he ust wants to get off, there may be a number of reasons for this, being you're not avaliable at the time, he wants a lazy orgasm etc. Him watching p*rn has litterally nothing to do with his relationship with you so don't complicate things by complaining about it.

Guys LOVE confidence!

Confidence is always sexy, it shows that you're not crazy, and you can trust him also it can say that you're willing to try new things in bed and that's always a plus.

Trust!

Men are NOT pigs, they aren't looking for someone else to screw, so don't go making yourself paranoid when you hear "I'm going out with the guys". More often than not, he's only cheating on you in YOUR head.

• Ladies: You're crazy. It's just how things go with being a female. Whenever you get worked up or frustrated over a guy, don't just react on it, take step back and try and put things in perspective. A lot of times no one is completely right or wrong, so being able to recognize what your faults are without putting all the blame on the other is a good way to keep things from being nasty and actually solve problems instead of needless fighting

• Just because you have a vagina you aren't a gift sent from the heavens

sincerely millions of other women

P.S we have vagina's too.

P.P.S your boyfriend is not supposed to just know how you are feeling, he can't read your mind.

• In the words of kristen stewart...this pretty much sums it all up...

”Don’t be an a–hole. Don’t be mean. Don’t take s–t. Don’t settle”

Especially the don't settle part, because we women do that too much. And value yourself; It is far better to be single then to be with a man who will never understand your worth.

• Dear ladies, Please stop not telling your signifiant other what's wrong. There is no way to resolve an argument if you can't tell him what's wrong!

• Ladies,

Don't act giggly, don't put yourselves down and don't dumb yourselves down in order to make yourself more approachable to guys...it demeans us all.

• Don't Overreact,be yourself and take it slow, don't be a pushover, leave who doesn't say sorry when he is wrong, leave who never respect you and don't put out so you know who is worth it.

• My Advice: It's not that serious.

• Girls why do you kiss guys' azzes always? Why?I mean look at their answers.

Go over it and look then at your answers.

Look at your answers calling yourselves bad names, crazy and whatever and putting the blame on each other. Look at the guys' answers for a second .

Wake up and stop blaming each other for bullsh** , never put yourself down for A GUY.

Stop putting yourselves down ,MY GODDNESS.

"STOP BEING SO DAMN PICKY" well aren't guys picky? we should be fking picky too.

Guys ARE fking pigs, they love to screw anything.

"Just because you have a vagina you aren't a gift sent from the heavens" We are a fking gift from the heaven.

We are beautiful, we give those pigs life, he didn't come from a penis but from a vagina dudes, you came from a vagina so you do not own the world.

My advice ( stop kissing the guys' azzes, don't put yourselves down, everyone makes mistakes, even those pigs have fking flaws, they aren't a gift from the heaven)

To kerer : I love your answer and +1 for you.

• THEY WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL AND RUIN YOUR LIFE! :OOOO

Lol no I'm joking I can't really give advice because I have never been in a relationship I can only learn... :3

• So if your girl cheated on you , She shouldn't tell you right. Remember that what goes around comes around.

• Enjoy your sexuality ladies, but have respect for yourself. Don't go around sleeping with every guy that takes you to the movies once then wonder why no one calls the next day and complain that there are no decent guys out there. If you want different results you have to be different. You can only be taken advantage of as long as you allow it.

• Girls: You don't need a man to validate you. Only begin to look for a man once you are happy with who you are as a person. If you're not happy with yourself, why should he be?

Also, relationships take work. Don't go running away as soon as you hit a rough patch and expect him to fix it on his own

Don't badmouth your boyfriend to your friends. Telling them the good things won't make them want to steal him. But don't just say good stuff about him. Keep it real. That way, if you break up, they will be informed and be able to keep it real.

• don't run after him too much. trust me, it goes badly. sure the girl should show some interest but if it's been a week since your first date and he hasn't called you or texted you...guess what he doesn't want to see you again. if you push too hard you will get burned.

What Guys Said 12

• Don't make chasing women a big deal because it is not. Picking up women is actually really easy as is evidenced by the planet being overpopulated with morons already. All you can do is be as interesting and as good looking as possible and if she doesn't like you move on. It is a numbers game, simple. Always date multiple women. A lot of women like to play games and they will get in your head and mess you up if you put too much faith in one girl before a relationship has formed. Then if she plays games dump her fast and dump her hard. A few points in there but oh well.

• As guys we are blessed. Most of our mistakes can be excused.

Rule N'1 __________ Sex is Overated.

Rule N'2 It's a numbers game = Women all have vaginas. (don't pedestal her lady parts) Not worth the price...NEVER.

Rule N'3 _________ Never, Never stop or give up just because one girl said NO! to you. Move on to Rule N'2 for further Clarifications.

Rule N'4 Listen to this. link

At 1:38.

As my money gets older, their's get younger...enough said.

• To Men: Know your value. That means not placing a woman on a pedestal. That means not disqualifying yourself before you speak to a woman by saying she's "not in your league." That means focusing on where you're going in life before you focus on finding someone to come with you.

• Guys! STOP hitting on every lady in sight! Have some female friends who didn't you put you in the brother circle but you put her in the sister circle. Some girls have some amazing advice to give on what they would expect from you if they were in your crush/girlfriend/wifes shoes!Not to mention not every lady likes being hit on all the time. It's down right annoying for some of the ladies.See them as a person not an object! You'll save yourself a whole lot of heart ache.

• Be honest with yourself and your partner and expect nothing less in return.

• Men. The trick to confidence is to try and understand yourself. Know what your strenghts are as well as your weaknesses and find ways to improve on those weaknesses and finding ways to make your strengths more apparent. Follow your passions, if you like cooking then cook away, if you love surfing then embrace that. The more you understand your self and what you like and want to be, the more confident you will be with yourself.

• Gentlemen,

The overwhelming majority of the women you encounter in your life are not as relevant to you as you think. Focus your efforts that have something to offer you.

It doesn't even need to be something meaningful. But anything.

• Have options. When you don't have options, every rejection hurts more, and it makes you more needy. Having options allows you to practice your game, take rejections less seriously, and makes you the person that qualifies women instead of them qualifying you. Plus, when women see you with other women, they see you as more desirable.

• Very simple;

we are men. kings. big ballers. we run sh*t. women are just a sidekick. never EVER put ANY woman on a pedestal. ever. we, men, always come first. always.

• let's start a revolution, let's have all of us nice-guys go to war with the bad-boys, masculine guys, and there are far more nice-guys than bad-boys, masculine guys, so we nice-guys will kill, eliminate all of the bad-boys, and girls will have no choice but to f*** us nice-guys

• The world is yours, you ask how? Because you already got the power.

• To guys: When you fall hard for a girl, don't start being too nice to her and turn the blnd eye and compensate for her bad behavior and short comings. I know you like her, like to see her smile and all, but treat her fairly. Be good to her but make her earn it, because girls like to get you wrapped around their finger at first, but then they stop seeing you as their knight in the shinny armor because you become 100% provider and 0% lover in their mind. So resist the urge and get hard on them when they try their controlling bag of tricks on you. But also don't explode and be mean. Just tell her she has trwated you bafly and remove yourself from the situation without exploding (that's the hard part). Resume once you cooled off and once she has apologized to you. As for yourself, never apologize for being a man, just be proud and fair.