How to establish a great bond with a girlfriend?

Well, this girl and I started out sorta dating I guess you could say. However we both decided to be "friends" at least at first. So my question is what should I do with her, I don't want to make it seem like we are dating. However every time I am thinking about asking her to go anywhere with me that is automatically what I think. *sigh. We both I think like each other and maybe more than friends. What can I get away with as "friend". Should I text her often, how often should I contact my new friend? If it was meant to be it was meant to be, I just need to know can I do things I would do for dates or does it have to be different. Heck I would take the girl to a zoo for a date, but as a friend I think its still a good idea? What do you think?

P.S I do like her lol

What Girls Said 2

• I think you really like her...really. You don't worry how many times you should text friends! you just do it! Obviously you're trying to contain yourself so you don't get the wires all crossed, but the sirens are going off... I LiKe HeR ALOT!

You're gonna have to lay back a little and correspond only when you've really got something to say and when you want to set something up.

• I know I know :/. She I believe was trying to make me jealous the other day. I don't know where to draw the line. I guess really I shouldn't worry about when I text her and what not. I just can't help it. As of now I went on a little break in the action a week or two break -- don't get me wrong we bumped into each other during those weeks. Can't figure out how, they I am sure were accidental but still. I would feel odd just saying... hey do you want to go do this? Help..lol

• I know, tell me this though. As a women, do you slowly fall for a guy or do you right away the min you two start talking and maybe have a few dates together? Also place yourself in a 20 year old's shoes (that's her age). I agree with you about finding out now then in the future. I agree. The friend zone, yeah I know... wonder why we always her "a man always has to become a girls best friend before anything else".

• so how do you think I should go about it. Just be direct? It seems like after 2 weeks of not seeing each other that much, it may look a little odd.

• okay there is obviously too much sexual tension between you both..you might need to hang out when other pals are around so nothing happens between you and her ..gud luck sex is always going to get in the way,its in our nature never sh*t but it pours eh

• I have a lot of work buddies, but friend friends. All my school friends have gone there separate ways...

What Guys Said 0