Any advice to give to a 21 year old who's never dated before (EXTREMELY INEXPERINCED)?

Not just as far as sex but like in general? I'm 21 and I never dated before or have had any personal experiences with a guy and I do want a boyfriend but I'm in no rush at all let alone desperate. I haven't had much life experiences and I've been stuck in the house for years because I'm really shy when it comes to making friends so you know I'm the same way with guys. I want guys at least from ages 26-35 because a lot of times, they are more mature.

But I just want that special moment to happen naturally so any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a very nice girl! I am also shy. I am not as shy as you seem to be but, shy at first before I get to know someone. Why have you been stuck in the house for years? It just can't be that you are so shy you don't get out? Is there some thing else holding you back? Do you have a disability or some thing like that? It's OK if you do many people who have disabilities have wonderful and full lives. If you are like you say just to shy to go anywhere well might I recomend you go talk to a professional and find out what is holding you back from having a great time in life. There is no shame in talking to someone about your probelms. Look at the celebrities they admit it freely. In the case of dating someone older then you there are draw backs to that as well. I know women mature faster then men. But, if you date older men they are more experienced and tend to expect to have sex sooner!

What Guys Said 3

• Do not be afraid to talk and open yourself up. Go up and meet people.

• i'm 24 and in the same boat, too bad you wouldn't give me a chance

• be glad you don't have to initiate things

What Girls Said 0