Is this is sign of...

Whats it mean when your in class with a girl that sits buy you and she takes your phone randomly and looks through your text messages and pics, is it a sign of flirting? she has done this more then once maybe 3 or 4 times.

Most Helpful Girl

• she could just be being nosey. maybe she was looking to find something to gossip about. she's prying into your personal life and all. and I know it sucks but a lot of girls do stupid catty things. that's kind of rude actually. an invasion of your privacy, but it seems you don't mind.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it could mean she likes you but does not want to say anything. She is taking an interest in your personal life by looking through your phone. It all depends on if you like her back. If you do, then don't be afraid to flirt back.

• Maybe she's trying to make sure you're single ;).

What Guys Said 1

• Next time she does it say "if you're looking for your number it isn't in there yet" she should then proceed to put her number in your phone.

• Thats good advice bro but she actually already has my number

• Then make your move, I would say she is def flirting with you but won't make the move so you have to